whats in my bag!!!

What is in my bag??



   I just realized that I posted the purse that I'm carrying back in August of last year.  I was so happy this morning when I was able to take it out of the handbag closet and use it today.  I had bought this one late summer last year when fall was about to come in so I only used it for like three weeks.  I also noticed that many of you asked about the Micheal Kors purse and their quality well I am In love, I have about five of them and they are so well made.  For example this one and was skeptical about purchasing it because I paid around $300 and I thought it would not last very long being that it was a straw bag and all.   But I really liked it so I pulled that bullet and purchased it last year.  This year I took it out and is still in new condition and they are still on trend for this summer (extra points).  I highly recommend Micheal Kors Purses they last forever I bought my first MK like eight years ago and I still use it.  Oh and before I forget I absolutely love their lining.  The lining is made out of some soft cotton-linen material that I just love it feels so earthy...I'm in love.

So the post is about what is in my bag???
 (I've always wanted to do these because I always wonder what other people carry in their bags)


A peek of what my purse looks like when it is filled with personal belongings.


Everything that is inside my purse minus my cellphone which I used to take pictures.


List of Items:
-Coach sunglasses
-pink tape measure (good for shopping on-line)-upcoming post
-classic ipod
-Nikon S8100 Camera
-mace
-everyday touch up make up
-coach wallet-black leather
-extra battery for camera
-black cross pen
-compact Las Vegas mirror
-green notebook -bright ideas and to keep creativeness
-Versace eyeglasses



   This wallet is my ultimate favorite wallet I bought because it basically goes with every purse with a black undertone and I also bought one in brown for my brown purses.  Wallets tend to be very expensive and its hard to buy both the wallet and the purse I do sometimes however splurge on both but when I don't I must say I have this two that go with every purse.  I spent roughly $350 on this black wallet and I do not regret I can use it with almost any purse.





Coach wallet

      
    As a blogger I always carry a camera around but it is hard to carry my dslr everywhere because it is so big.  So I recently upgraded by Sony cybershot to this Nikon S8100 and its small enough to fit in my purse, I can leave my dslr in the car and just take pics with my smaller camera in an emergency.  If you like to blog I advise that you always have a camera with you its perfect for instantaneous inspiration.  On that note I also always have my inspirational notebook.  I loved this green plain notebook that I purchased at the world market.  If an idea comes to mind I pull it out and just write it down. 



Nikon S8100



Notepad and Cross pen in black



 ipod classic

Coach sunglasses

Versace prescribed eyeglasses 

clear toiletries/makeup bag or essentials bag
(a separate blog post for this)

*all pictures were taken with my iphone which is also in my purse on a daily basis.

     This is all I carry in my purse almost everyday.   Please note that this purse is smaller than what I carry on a regular basis some things have been omitted.  I would also like to know whats inside your purse do share in the comments below.
Sparkle Always,
Rosalba Suarez

Comments

  1. Great essentials. Love the bag.

    Patience
    You're invited to participate in my Giveaway to win Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses:
    Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! Check mine out and let me know if you want to follow each other : ) I love finding blogs like yours! Take care.

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts