Friday, April 20, 2012

whats in my bag!!!

What is in my bag??



   I just realized that I posted the purse that I'm carrying back in August of last year.  I was so happy this morning when I was able to take it out of the handbag closet and use it today.  I had bought this one late summer last year when fall was about to come in so I only used it for like three weeks.  I also noticed that many of you asked about the Micheal Kors purse and their quality well I am In love, I have about five of them and they are so well made.  For example this one and was skeptical about purchasing it because I paid around $300 and I thought it would not last very long being that it was a straw bag and all.   But I really liked it so I pulled that bullet and purchased it last year.  This year I took it out and is still in new condition and they are still on trend for this summer (extra points).  I highly recommend Micheal Kors Purses they last forever I bought my first MK like eight years ago and I still use it.  Oh and before I forget I absolutely love their lining.  The lining is made out of some soft cotton-linen material that I just love it feels so earthy...I'm in love.

So the post is about what is in my bag???
 (I've always wanted to do these because I always wonder what other people carry in their bags)


A peek of what my purse looks like when it is filled with personal belongings.


Everything that is inside my purse minus my cellphone which I used to take pictures.


List of Items:
-Coach sunglasses
-pink tape measure (good for shopping on-line)-upcoming post
-classic ipod
-Nikon S8100 Camera
-mace
-everyday touch up make up
-coach wallet-black leather
-extra battery for camera
-black cross pen
-compact Las Vegas mirror
-green notebook -bright ideas and to keep creativeness
-Versace eyeglasses



   This wallet is my ultimate favorite wallet I bought because it basically goes with every purse with a black undertone and I also bought one in brown for my brown purses.  Wallets tend to be very expensive and its hard to buy both the wallet and the purse I do sometimes however splurge on both but when I don't I must say I have this two that go with every purse.  I spent roughly $350 on this black wallet and I do not regret I can use it with almost any purse.





Coach wallet

      
    As a blogger I always carry a camera around but it is hard to carry my dslr everywhere because it is so big.  So I recently upgraded by Sony cybershot to this Nikon S8100 and its small enough to fit in my purse, I can leave my dslr in the car and just take pics with my smaller camera in an emergency.  If you like to blog I advise that you always have a camera with you its perfect for instantaneous inspiration.  On that note I also always have my inspirational notebook.  I loved this green plain notebook that I purchased at the world market.  If an idea comes to mind I pull it out and just write it down. 



Nikon S8100



Notepad and Cross pen in black



 ipod classic

Coach sunglasses

Versace prescribed eyeglasses 

clear toiletries/makeup bag or essentials bag
(a separate blog post for this)

*all pictures were taken with my iphone which is also in my purse on a daily basis.

     This is all I carry in my purse almost everyday.   Please note that this purse is smaller than what I carry on a regular basis some things have been omitted.  I would also like to know whats inside your purse do share in the comments below.
Sparkle Always,
Rosalba Suarez

7 comments:

  1. Great essentials. Love the bag.

    Patience
    You're invited to participate in my Giveaway to win Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses:
    Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! Check mine out and let me know if you want to follow each other : ) I love finding blogs like yours! Take care.

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. incredibles ideas and this blog is full of style!

    ReplyDelete