Sunday-3 Things!!!

     Its Sunday the first day of the week and I have decided to make a list of the things that I am grateful for.  It will remind me of how blessed I am.  I will keep a list every Sunday to post for y'all to enjoy and share what your grateful for in the comments section.  Feels like this blog is already taking its own shape!

Front, back, and side views of iPad Wi-Fi.
     I guess I can say I am starting my week off great, I am now the owner of an ipad.  There are so many things one can do with this its like my iphone in a bigger version.  I have still to explore what I can do in this mini thing.  :)
image

     Sparkly Nail polish that I found at Wal-Mart for the fabulous price of $2.00!!!  yayayayaaaaaaa!!!!!   This nail polish has made these cold days glisten.  They come in a variety of colors with glitter or plain my favorite is Spit Fire, which not only make my nails look polished but also looks fantastic with my oversized rings.

Comments

Popular Posts